Sunday, July 3, 2011

07/03/11

Hello all, this is my first entry on my new Fashion Illustration blog. I've been interested in fashion illustration since I went through Ryerson for Fashion Design. Now I'm actually going to try and pursue it.
This blog will update on Sundays with a new illustration of some fashionable person in Toronto. I always admire the unique dress of people that stand out, so this is who I will be focusing on with my blog. Plus, this way I basically get to do life-drawing for free. Huzzah for me.
Anyway, to kick things off, here is an illustration I did a few weeks back from a photograph. Just to give you an idea of the type of thing I will be doing.





So if some awkward girl approaches you on the street asking to take your photo for a fashion illustration blog, do not be afraid or try to bonk me on the head with a stick. That would be lovely.

2 comments: